Table of Contents
- Why go to Bahrain?
- What is Bahrain famous for?
- Fun Facts about Bahrain
- How significant is Bahrain?
- When is the best time to visit Bahrain?
- How many days do you need to see Bahrain?
- What is the cheapest time to go to Bahrain?
- Is Bahrain an expensive city to visit?
- How to save money when visiting Bahrain?
- What food (and drinks) is Bahrain known for?
- Is Bahrain safe to visit?
- What is the best way to get around in Bahrain?
- What are the neighborhoods or areas I should stay in when I visit Bahrain?
- What are the best neighborhoods or areas for food?
- What are the best neighborhoods or areas for shopping?
- What should I do on my first trip to Bahrain?
- Is Bahrain a good place for solo travel?
- Is Bahrain a good place to visit for a family with kids?
- Is Bahrain a good place for couples?
- What are the best annual events in Bahrain?
Why go to Bahrain?
You must visit Bahrain at least once in your lifetime because Bahrain, a 33-island archipelago that translates as “two seas,” is seeing an increase in visitors. When visiting in the fall or winter, you’ll have plenty of options for both indoor and outdoor activities. The people of Bahrain enjoy a culture of tolerance and openness that is unmatched anywhere else in the world.
- Amwaj Island, Northeast of Bahrain
- Al Areen Wildlife Park and Reserve
- Al Juffair, Manama
- Al Jasra Bahrain
- Ancient Harbour and Capital of Dilmun
- Al Fateh Grand Mosque, Manama
- Arad Fort Bahrain
- Al Khamis Mosque, Manama
- Beit Al Quran, Manama
- Dilmun Water park
- Dive Bahrain
- Hawar Island
- International Circuit
- Isa Town
- Jebel Al Dukhan
- Manama Souq
- Pearling Path of Bahrain
- Royal Camel Farm, Janabiyah
- Shaikh Isa Bin Ali House
- Tree of Life
What is Bahrain famous for?
Bahrain is famous for its lush forests of date palms; from ancient times, it has been an entrepôt for commerce and a source of natural resources for the surrounding area. Bahrain Island is primarily thought to be the site of the ancient kingdom of Dilmun. This trading city traded with ancient Sumer.
Fun Facts about Bahrain
- Its Size Might Surprise You
- It’s Not Even 50 Yet
- Bahrain Was One of the Earliest Adopters of Islam
- It Was Home to the First Ever Grand Prix in the Middle East
- It is Loaded With Archeological Finds
How significant is Bahrain?
Bahrain is about 765.3 square km or 295.48 square miles in size.
When is the best time to visit Bahrain?
The best time to visit the city or country is the months of December to March.
How many days do you need to see Bahrain?
You are permitted to stay in Bahrain for around eight to ten days. I have no doubt that you will have a good time throughout your time in Bahrain because it is such a great location.
What is the cheapest time to go to Bahrain?
The low season (flights) to visit Bahrain is in the months of July.
Is Bahrain an expensive city to visit?
Compared to European and Australian countries, Bahrain is a very affordable destination. It is possible to save money on transportation, food, and clothes. Still, it is necessary to pay a lot for lodging and utilities.
How to save money when visiting Bahrain?
The best ways to save money when visiting Bahrain are:
- Don’t Take A Taxi From The Airport To Anywhere
- Hail Cabs From The Street, Don’t Call Ahead
- Stop overspending on hotels
- Separate wants from needs
What food (and drinks) is Bahrain known for?
Things you need to eat in Bahrain before you die:
Is Bahrain safe to visit?
Since crime is very low and violent crime is infrequent in the Kingdom of Bahrain, it is generally considered safe to travel to and visit the country. While this is true, you should still maintain vigilance, as the most prevalent types of crime in the United States are burglaries, petty thefts, and robberies. You should avoid wearing pricey jewelry or flashing around high-tech devices and cameras when you’re outside of your hotel room. It’s usually a good idea for guests to be aware of their items and use the hotel safe if at all feasible. Tourists in Bahrain should consider utilizing a money belt. Especially be vigilant regarding their passports and other personal documents, as pickpocketing and different types of petty theft are commonplace.
What is the best way to get around in Bahrain?
The best way to get around in Bahrain are:
- With limited public transport, the best way to get around Bahrain is by taxi, Uber, or private car.
- Most taxi drivers are honest but always insist on using the meter or agree on a reasonable fare in advance.
- Speedy Motors and Arabian Taxi
What are the neighborhoods or areas I should stay in when I visit Bahrain?
The best areas you should stay in when visiting Bahrain are:
- Al Hidd
- Amwaj Islands
What are the best neighborhoods or areas for food?
The best areas for food and drinks when visiting Bahrain are:
- P.F Chang’s
- Shake Shake
What are the best neighborhoods or areas for shopping?
The best areas for shopping when visiting Bahrain are:
- Seef Mall
- The Avenues
- Dragon City Bahrain
- Busaad Art Gallery
What should I do on my first trip to Bahrain?
If you are visiting Bahrain for the first time, Bahrain is a little island nation, yet it has many intriguing things to see and do. Traditional crafts like pearl diving, fishing, and trading are still prevalent in the country; there are also many unique attractions to see and do.
Is Bahrain a good place for solo travel?
When traveling solo, Generally speaking, it’s a good idea. You are unlikely to encounter any dangerous scenarios other than unwanted male attention in and around the city’s nightlife hot spots on the weekends. Duty-free alcohol can be purchased and brought into the country. While the dress code in the souks and other traditional areas is generally permissive, it is best to avoid showing too much skin.
Is Bahrain a good place to visit for a family with kids?
When visiting Bahrain as a family with kids, Many visitors prefer to travel to Bahrain instead of other places in the region since it is so popular. Foreigners abound in this land as well. As a result, there are plenty of activities for the entire family to enjoy. Visitors visiting Bahrain may take advantage of a wide variety of kid-friendly activities.
Is Bahrain a good place for couples?
When visiting Bahrain as a couple, La Fontaine is the most romantic area in Bahrain and a fantastic picturesque. This 150-year-old structure was restored amid Manama’s ancient and rustic souk.
What are the best annual events in Bahrain?
The best annual events in Bahrain that you cannot miss are
- Muharram – Islamic New Year in January
- Eid Milad Al Nabi in April
- Independence Day in June
- Ramadan and Eid Al Fitr in April
- Bahrain Jazz Festival in November